You can generally visit our website without disclosing any of your personal information. However, there may be times when you are asked to provide your name, address, email, and telephone number. This is referred to as “personal information” because it can be used to identify or contact you.
When personal information is combined with any information regarding your health or medical status, it is referred to as “personal health information.” Certain personal health information you provide, such as PHI, is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) Notice of Privacy Practices. We protect PHI and personal health information as required by HIPAA and applicable state law. Similarly, we may use PHI and personal health information as permitted by HIPAA and applicable state law. For our HIPAA Statement, please click here.
For more information regarding your rights and the Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit:
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Website, such as your personal details (e.g., name, date of birth, etc.) or contact details (e.g., telephone number, email address, postal address, etc.).
- Information you provide as part of the job application process when using the Careers section of the Website.
- In instances where you report an issue with our Website, we may ask for your personal information.
- In instances where you contact us in writing, email, or other electronic means, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website and information as you navigate through the Website together with details of the resources that you access. This information includes but is not limited to: usage details, IP addresses, location data and other communication data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We may also collect aggregate information on our website that relates to you only as an anonymous user. Aggregate information is used for purposes of improving usability, quality, and functionality of the site.
Where required by law, we may ask for your explicit consent to collect information considered to be sensitive personal information (such as ethnicity or health information). You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the details below.
We generally do not ask you to provide personal health information or PHI to us through our general website. However, if you access our Client Web Portal or Patient Web Portal, you may be asked to provide personally identifying information.